Saturday, June 18, 2011

Last post ever

When I leave M.S. 51 I am never going to write on my blog again. It has been rather annoying for me to have to write about what I'm reading, what thoughts are in my head. I like to keep my thoughts in my head, where they wont have a chance to be shared. In some respects, I am a very private person, in others I am outgoing, but when it comes to my thoughts, I like a more personal approach, rather then electronic one.

I think this blog would have been a lot better, if I didn't have a deadline. Having the words, blog post due Friday, on the board every week, makes the task more daunting, then a way to expand my ideas and thoughts. If the blog was more free from and I didn't have to do one every single week, for a grade, then I'm sure it would be a better experience.

A question on Mrs. Rear's blog I saw, was something like, "do teenagers abuse the power of being able to say things online that they would not say in person." Oh definitely. I have been guilty of this many times. They don't always have to be bad things, but the Internet makes things so much easier to say things on your mind, because you don't have to think of immediate consequences.

Thanks for all the non - existent memories "Kentucky Fried Writing".
                         - Theo

3 comments:

  1. Hello Theo you are the last blog I will comment on so... congratulations. I agree with many of your ideas in this and I guess this is goodbye. I can;t really say much more so I'm just gong to end this here.
    -Ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud your first paragraph, Dear Sir!

    ReplyDelete